X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amy@altE
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by fopoku2k2
    So does this mean I was finally right for once? Can I do the victory dance now?

You go ahead and do the dance of joy. Just make sure the breaker box you use has a DIN Rail in it to mount on, like a Baby Box or even better, a MNDC box. What are you doing for a breaker from your inverter to batter bank?

That's the only odd sized breaker they make, specifically for 50A solutions. They have all of their breakers made in some country I had never heard of, Lestonia or something. So does Outback. Everything else from Midnite is made in USA.
    Solar Queen
    altE Store

Comment

• Amy@altE
      Solar Fanatic
      • Nov 2014

My mistake, their 300V breakers are made in Lesotho, their regular 150V are made in South Africa.
      Solar Queen
      altE Store

Comment

• fopoku2k2
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by russ
        One thing in life is guaranteed - whatever the US does the EU is against and will do differently.
        russ i think its the other way round. mind u the EU was there before the US came to existence

Comment

• fopoku2k2
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Amy@altE
          You go ahead and do the dance of joy. Just make sure the breaker box you use has a DIN Rail in it to mount on, like a Baby Box or even better, a MNDC box. What are you doing for a breaker from your inverter to batter bank?

That's the only odd sized breaker they make, specifically for 50A solutions. They have all of their breakers made in some country I had never heard of, Lestonia or something. So does Outback. Everything else from Midnite is made in USA.
          I think my inverter comes with an inbuilt breaker. not sure of the current rating. I would check in the morning

Comment

Working...