Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paguliukas
    • Sep 2016

hi i have problem with 12v inverter on my off grid system

hi guy s i have two 90ah battery connected to 600w 12v inverter sometimes it works for hour or so no problem at all sometimes it just work for few minutes and i hear some buzzing noise and then fault lights comes up i read the inverter manual it says it connection fault but all connection are good
    maybe anybody had same problem any advice
    i use only for 12w led lights so minimal use of inverter the inverter model is cotek s600-212
    thank you for help
    sometimes the lights just blackoput for 2 sec and then comes back but always i hear some noise on inverter
    Last edited by paguliukas; 02-05-2017, 04:13 PM.
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by paguliukas
    hi guy s i have two 90ah battery connected to 600w 12v inverter sometimes it works for hour or so no problem at all sometimes it just work for few minutes and i hear some buzzing noise and then fault lights comes up i read the inverter manual it says it connection fault but all connection are good
    maybe anybody had same problem any advice
    i use only for 12w led lights so minimal use of inverter the inverter model is cotek s600-212
    thank you for help
    When you say "sometimes it works for hour and sometimes it just work for a few minutes", does this mean the system has worked properly after the time it only worked for a few minutes?

If your system still works sometimes then you have some type of intermittent issue that could be a lose wire or an inverter that is failing.

If your system no longer works than my guess is either a bad inverter or a battery problem.

You did not mention how those 90Ah batteries are charged but if you have them wired in parallel and they are being charged and discharged wired like that then your problem could be there.

Comment

Working...