Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is getting more of spammed replies rather any good information,

Comment

There is a national program launched in India in the year 2010 known as the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission. The program is aimed at promoting solar energy cultivation and set a target of producing 20,000 megawatts of solar energy by 2022. The program showed some kind of success as it has around 1,466 megawatts of installed solar power capacity, from just 18 megawatts at the time of the launch. You have to make use of the program by getting in contact with the respective body to ensure the maximum subsidy for your project to be launched. Heard about a news that "the Indian government will unveil proposed regulations to create subsidies and expand a "Buy Indian" mandate to give a boost to its lackluster solar-power sector, putting it on a collision course with the U.S". This kind of xxxxxxx on different areas of the projects and it tells about the upcoming moves in the area of solar energy in India. The govt. showing more importance and hence the possibilities to get assistance are also higher. You can for sure hope for something good to be happened in your way as it's the matter of great national interest. Wish you all the best with your efforts and dedication

Mod note - A link to an Indian travel agency? You have to do better than that! If you wish to advertise or just to post inane statements contact user name Jason.
      Last edited by russ; 04-23-2013, 05:21 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by ripo View Post
        Hi,
        I stay in Maharashtra and I have a 5 acre land in Washim District "In Maharashtra village". I am interested in setting up a solar pannel's in that land. For that i need the following help if you can
        1) What amount of subsidy the government is giving for installation of Solar Power
        2) How much government gives subsidy for buying these panels
        3) How much does the government helps for importing these panels
        4) Does the government gives any tax exemptions if we sell power to them
        5) How much will it cost me for the setup if i have the land with me
        6) Which companies provide with solar power panels in india (I have herd that Forst Solar is the best)

Please help meregarding these things
        Hello --what is your total power consumption ? what size solar power are you
        planning to install ? are you going to sell to neighbors or nearby Commercial
        building or an industrial plant ?

Comment

Originally posted by kashyapatel View Post
          Hi Repo,
          I am a structural engg just back from states. I am also planning to set up a 1MW plant at my land in Taloja, Mumbai. I wanted to ask if you had already done some research work or were you able to get answers to your question?
          Hello Kashyap -- I am in USA - Atlanta, Georgia. I will be in India --Vadodara
          Will like to help you -- also working on mechanism for financing --please send me
          A private message through the forum
          Last edited by Naptown; 08-28-2013, 02:40 PM. Reason: Removed email and phone# for your protection

Comment

Originally posted by vrgovindarajan View Post
            V.R.GOVINDARAJAN

iam a Chartered Accountant based in Chennai. I have hands on experience in putting up a 35 mw Windmill project in Tamilnadu. Some of my corporate clients are looking at solar based IPP,as a business model. I as a consultant have to advise them on a total package. Iam particular interested in Thin-
            film technologies based suppliesfrom China/germany or USA. Iam looking for supply with suppliers credit /ECB based credit (essential at mid-single-digit
            interest rates. Clear terms of on-site warranty including replacement warranty is essential. Interested in feedback from consultants also
            V.R.GOVINDARAJAN
            How do I contact you --
            Champak Shah --USA

Comment

Originally posted by vrgovindarajan View Post
              NEIL 2303

HI NEIL

iAM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP SOLAR BASED GRID CONNECTIVE POWER PROJECTS OD 20-40 MW EACH IN TAMILNADU. I NEED GOOD SUPPLIER
              WITH PROPER WARRANTIES FOR REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT/SUPPLIERS CREDIT OR INSTITUTIONAL CREDIT IN DOLLARS/EURO. iF YOU COULD LEAD ME TO A GOOD SUPPLIER WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

WITH REGARDS
              V.R.GOVINDARAJAN
              Like to discuss with you --how do we exchange emails ?
              Love to work on package and help with Financing.
              CHAMPAK C SHAH --USA

Comment

Originally posted by russ View Post
                All can be aware that advertising and commercial contacts are not allowed - I just banned one party.
                I just found this site and registered today.

I am from USA--planning to move -- settled down in India.
                Like to help -- solar projects Financing --

how can I contact member (person) who posted --comment or questions here ?

Comment

Originally posted by russ View Post
                  All can be aware that advertising and commercial contacts are not allowed - I just banned one party.
                  I just found this site and registered today.

I am from USA--planning to move -- settled down in India.
                  Like to help -- solar projects Financing --

how can I contact member (person) who posted --comment or questions here ?

Also -There is problem with website --navigation

After I post a reply --it should Revert back to Forum --where I was
                  the way it works right now--I have to hit " back " twice --to get back

Comment

Originally posted by champak013 View Post

Possibly a problem with your browser settings regarding redirects or refreshes? It works OK for me.
                    I do have a problem on a similar forum with not reverting after an edit to a reply. Still looking into that one.
                    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by champak013 View Post

Mine also works fine - here in Turkey, in the US and in India.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                      X