No announcement yet.

Mechinical Load test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this test what i am doing is for my referance. i am looking forward to improve quality of M. ok
    So there is no requirement to conform to IEC specs?

If so, avoid this pointless test, Try something like @Mike20950 has suggested

I would think a better test, would be to thermal cycle the panel at a slow rate, for several hundred cycles, with flash test done every couple of minutes.
    Tests like this may give genuinely useful info to work with.

Comment

in #27 dhaval indicates the test is for his rference. it seems to me he thunk it up
      on his own.

does any one know if there is such a test requirement?

Comment

does any one know if there is such a test requirement?
        yes

ok. as per IEC 61215. clause 10.16 . Mechanical load test.
        Test apparatus, capable of applying a uniform load corresponding to 2400 Pa on the module surfaces
        Means for monitoring the continuity of the internal circuit of the module.
        Google it, It's genuine, but for any useful details on test requirements buying the doc is needed.(I won't be doing that!)

Comment

Originally posted by dhaval.fudnawala View Post
          i am testing this module tester(flasher or sun simulator). its calibrated before measurment. about load test. ya we put 408 kg on module bothside. what do you think about this test?
          Good God.......why would you do that.......the panel will NEVER be subjected to even close to that........z

Comment

Working...
          X