solar system design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    Don't take things like this personal and get over it.
    Amen brother. You have a problem if you let people you do not know offend you on a forum.
    Originally posted by Jason View Post
    Everyone's sensitivity level varies. For example, Sunking easily gets under the skin of some people, and to me his posts are see-thru. The people who get pissed at Sunking are the type who are always looking for something to be offended or pissed off by.
    I do it intentionally to make the target stop and think. What they do not know is me, and the cynical humor attached to it. Personally I do not care if you do not get it. Just means you lack a sense of humor and cannot laugh at yourself.

I have no use for political correctness, that is one major thing wrong with this world today. As for being a racist, well come to my business that I own and run and take a look at partner, associates, and staff.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
      I find that comment extremely racist and offensive. You should remove yourself as a moderator
      Ivrit? Sh'mi Ariella. Shalom!
      Julie in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
        As for being a racist, well come to my business that I own and run and take a look at partner, associates, and staff.
        I was once told that I was obviously racist (against Hispanics). I told the person they should come to my house since 2/3rds of the population was Hispanic -- and I wasn't one of them!

My father was born in Brazil and got run out by NAZIs, his bother in law was Japanese and spent time in the American "internment" camps, my cousin Steven adopted kids from India, my cousin Christine from China and I'm a Jew. And of course, I've got Hispanic loin-fruit and I used to hang with Black Panther organizers because they were the only ones willing to stand up to the US government post-Katrina. The Army had guns, I had a fast car. Never much had to tangle with them, but if I'm going to put my neck in harms-way, Black Panthers having my back is a good thing.

And someone is going to call me a racist? They're on crack.

Political Correctness is a virus based on the premise that you can measure the character of a person better by their WORDS than their ACTIONS. No one ever ate, slept-in, wore, or worked-at a word, but actions -- that's where the results are.
        Last edited by greenHouse; 12-21-2010, 05:57 PM. Reason: Past tense of the verb "to eat" is ...
        Julie in Texas

Comment

Lets get this tread back to the original posters thoughts/questions, as obscure as they may be.
          Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
          || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
          || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
          gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by greenHouse View Post
            I was once told that I was obviously racist (against Hispanics). I told the person they should come to my house since 2/3rds of the population was Hispanic -- and I wasn't one of them!

My father was born in Brazil and got run out by NAZIs, his bother in law was Japanese and spent time in the American "internment" camps, my cousin Steven adopted kids from India, my cousin Christine from China and I'm a Jew. And of course, I've got Hispanic loin-fruit and I used to hang with Black Panther organizers because they were the only ones willing to stand up to the US government post-Katrina. The Army had guns, I had a fast car. Never much had to tangle with them, but if I'm going to put my neck in harms-way, Black Panthers having my back is a good thing.

And someone is going to call me a racist? They're on crack.

Political Correctness is a virus based on the premise that you can measure the character of a person better by their WORDS than their ACTIONS. No one ever ate, slept-in, wore, or worked-at a word, but actions -- that's where the results are.
            Please stop this type of discussion, i never expected this type of replies and blames on each other. it's ok i make u people irritate by asking questions again and again sorry for that. but there should not such kind of rubbish talk on an educational forum site.
            i can also reply in same manner as used by you Green house. i didn't reply coz i dont want this kind of thing but you specially commented on me and with such ugly lines and words. i surprised that moderators all allowing this kind of disgusting talk.
            sometime mike can smell rats but this time he slept.
            only russ is doing job of moderator.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the #3 post. That really cleared up a lot of questions regarding sizing.

Comment

Working...
              X