Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spam should not be allowed

Originally posted by dvhenry View Post
    You're doing a good job, if they were allowed to post spam unchecked these forums would soon become frustrating to visit.
    I agree ..but sometimes you find something good and want to share it so lots of people see it ..so which is the best way to tell people about it and keep people informed or ask for their opinion ..not to spam but honestly to make people aware of something that might of interest them The "solar" world is changing fast and more people need more information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dbb1023; 06-17-2015, 03:04 PM. Reason: more info forgot a T

Comment

Originally posted by dbb1023 View Post
      I agree ..but sometimes you find something good and want to share it so lots of people see it ..so which is the best way to tell people about it and keep people informed or ask for their opinion ..not to spam but honestly to make people aware of something that might of interest them The "solar" world is changing fast and more people need more information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I will go one step further.

People need more "TRUTHFUL" information concerning solar technology. Not some of the pie in the sky ideas that have nothing to stand on.

RE is needed but will never be able to supply 100% the electrical power we use.

Comment

well information is the key

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
        I will go one step further.

People need more "TRUTHFUL" information concerning solar technology. Not some of the pie in the sky ideas that have nothing to stand on.

RE is needed but will never be able to supply 100% the electrical power we use.
        "TRUTHFUL"INFORMATION IS THE KEY ..and transparency ...so that's why I feel I am not going wrong backing this new solarinverter "Sunraiden" on kickstarter ...I like the way he presented his stuff and I just think he deserves a change

Comment

Working...
        X