This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Questions, Can someone point me in the right direction PLEASE

I'm wanting to run a small fishtank pump off of a battery connected to a solar panel, do I need a special water pump to do this?

Is it possible that the solar panel could fry a deep cycle battery if it is constantly plugged in? How do I prevent this, and how do I wire it up?

How do home appliances run off of a solar battery, there must be an inverter right?

Im looking for a battery and solar pannel combination that would enable me to run a small fishtank as much as possible, preferably in addition to lights and what not, what would be the best?

How would I go about charging my cellphone off of the battery?

I'm a total beginner, and I dont even know where to begin to look to find the answers that I'm looking for

Thanks
    I greatly appreciate it!

Originally posted by Greggl View Post
    I'm wanting to run a small fishtank pump off of a battery connected to a solar panel, do I need a special water pump to do this?

Is it possible that the solar panel could fry a deep cycle battery if it is constantly plugged in? How do I prevent this, and how do I wire it up?

How do home appliances run off of a solar battery, there must be an inverter right?

Im looking for a battery and solar pannel combination that would enable me to run a small fishtank as much as possible, preferably in addition to lights and what not, what would be the best?

How would I go about charging my cellphone off of the battery?

I'm a total beginner, and I dont even know where to begin to look to find the answers that I'm looking for

Thanks
    I greatly appreciate it!
    Do you want me to answer this again?

Comment

Originally posted by lkruper View Post
      Do you want me to answer this again?
      Post it in here, just to make sure he reads it.

Comment

Duplicate thread. Continued here.
        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
        X