Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floridians for Solar Choice

Hi All,

Just spoke with a really good guy in Florida called Nick and he told me about Floridians for Solar Choice so I thought I would post it for ya, all.

http://www.flsolarchoice.org/

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
    Hi All,

Just spoke with a really good guy in Florida called Nick and he told me about Floridians for Solar Choice so I thought I would post it for ya, all.

http://www.flsolarchoice.org/
    Thanks for posting this pete. I support their cause but I am also cautious on what might happen if their bill passes.

I just don't want a lot of unethical solar leasing companies to come into Florida and prey on those people that shouldn't even lease a system because it may not do what they are told it would. It seems other states have their share of high pressure sales people trying to get people to lease a system.

I will leave out their name to protect the guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
      I will leave out their name to protect the guilty.
      Based on Solar Reviews and posts on this forum, might the company's name rhyme with Polar Ditty?
      SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
        Thanks for posting this pete. I support their cause but I am also cautious on what might happen if their bill passes.
        Yeah... I like it, right up to the point where it says "the state can't regulate our fees at all". *Some* regulation might in fact be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DanKegel View Post
          Yeah... I like it, right up to the point where it says "the state can't regulate our fees at all". *Some* regulation might in fact be a good idea.
          I would prefer to see the POCO's not have total control of all the generation but also don't want others to reap the profits of power generation which hurts the customers.

Paint me torn.

Comment

I am helping them getting petitions signed in my area.

I joined this community (SPT) for multiple reasons as I am into solar energy and this thread caught my attention because
            I like constructive criticism. It makes our opinions stronger when we consider and reason out all the pros and cons
            on an issue.

RayO
            "Live from Cape Canaveral, l"

Comment

Working...
            X