Nedap PR37s Power router

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedap PR37s Power router

Hey people, I have two of these for sale. Would someone kindly point me in the right direction as to where on this site I could post them up for sale as I'm sure someone would be interested in these as they aren't going to be a silly price unlike the £1200 I have just seen on another selling site lol

They are new of course lol

As I mentioned in your original post, there is no place to post to "sell" items and advertising them is really not looked upon nicely.

Comment

Nedap or need help

We went to the launch of these things in OZ. They were touted as being the be all and end all, of hybrid inverters. Well we bought some and installed some and after they all failed in the first few weeks and the horrendous lack of response from the local reps we have vowed to never even speak that name again in public let alone use the things.

Comment

• Ash
        Ash commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Pete, I too have had a bad experience with recent Nedap power routers, if its not to painful would you mind giving some details of your issues. I'm on my third replacement

Just thought I would update you all, the third Nedap power router has now failed. Didn't get many months out of this one either. 3 replacements in three years!
        Looks like Nedap are pulling out of Australia. I feel sorry for anyone who got one of these wether an installer or end-user, I wish someone had told us they had a recall history before we bought one we would never had done so.
        https://www.productsafety.gov.au/rec...ap-powerrouter

13/2/2017 another failed.
        Well we had the third one replaced now (by another installer) that's 4 in 3 years (well nearly 4 four years now) as we have been in a battle for the last 12 months with Solar Station Alpha (aka Solar Backup) to get our money back. We had to go the VCAT. VCAT deemed that "the inverters supplied failed to meet the consumer guarantees provided in the ACL in that it is not of an acceptable standard"
        While we won the case the compensation may cover the cost of the original box, it will not cover the full cost of replacing this single integrated unit with the two it emulates. (Power router and Inverter).
        The service facility has moved from Vic to NSW now QLD in the 4 years we've had it.
        According to the CEC, Nedap have not renewed their approval for any power routers in Australia.
        Last edited by Ash; 12-01-2017, 08:45 PM. Reason: Another status update on our Nedap PowerRouter debarcle.
    Working...
    X