MA Dissertation- British owners of Solar Panels needed for Questionnaire!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laura.couldrey
    • Aug 2015

MA Dissertation- British owners of Solar Panels needed for Questionnaire!!

Hi!

I am currently doing my dissertation for my Masters at King's College London.

My dissertation is exploring the effectiveness of UK government incentives for the installation of renewable energy technology. To do so I hope to survey those who have installed such technology including solar panels.
    If you live in the UK I would greatly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill in the questionnaire. It asks general questions concerning the type of renewable technology you have and any government incentives you may have used and how these may have influenced your decision to install the technology.

The questionnaire is available online at this link:

This questionnaire is to understand how the domestic renewable energy incentives affected your decision to install renewable technology. I would be extremely grateful if you completed this survey however you are under no obligation to do so. This research was approved by King's College Department of Geography and Ethics Committee with reference MR/14/15-407. After completing the survey and clicking 'submit' you give consent that I may use the answers in my Masters' dissertation. For any additional information you may contact me at laura.couldrey@kcl.ac.uk or my dissertation supervisor Mike Hulme at mike.hulme@kcl.ac.uk Thank you!

Thank you!!!!
Working...