Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
    Maybe and maybe not.

I know of the earlier designs had some problems but IMO wind turbines causing detrimental health effects now falls into the same category as cancer from cell phone usage and HV power lines.
    You won't have any cell phone or TV service among the turbines, since the
    blades chop up the signals. This isn't just theory, I heard the legal testimony
    directly from the people it happened to. Bruce Roe

Comment

Originally posted by bcroe View Post
      You won't have any cell phone or TV service among the turbines, since the
      blades chop up the signals. This isn't just theory, I heard the legal testimony
      directly from the people it happened to. Bruce Roe
      "Chop up the signals". Bruce. Are you serious?

I know they can put out some type of RF that can interfere with certain frequencies (cell phone service may fall into that range) as well as emit sound waves at certain frequencies that can be annoying.

But what health issues are they causing exactly and is there real medical proof or just theory provided by a doctor for hire?

I know these posting are taking the thread OT big time so we can continue in another thread or take it to PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

I know these posting are taking the thread OT big time so we can continue in another thread or take it to PM's.
        a floating solar farm is just what the OP needed to heat his boat. he could tow it behind

Comment

Working...
        X