X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michieme
    • Jul 2015

Caamping with Solar

Originally posted by DWBayless
    I watched the video on kickstarter for this product. Regardless the quality and relative merits of this product - if I went camping, or to the beach, and someone pulled out a large screen TV, lead acid battery, and a bunch of wires, one of us would be going home.

DW
    Yah lol.... we go camping to enjoy not bust out the power......lol but I think the guy was just giving ideas and how powerful his product is that is all lol... but yes it is very funny bust out the power while you are trying to enjoy...

Comment

• dbb1023
      • Jun 2015

yeah I agree

Originally posted by DWBayless
      I watched the video on kickstarter for this product. Regardless the quality and relative merits of this product - if I went camping, or to the beach, and someone pulled out a large screen TV, lead acid battery, and a bunch of wires, one of us would be going home.

DW
      I would say there goes the neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jeannie
        • Jul 2015

respon

Originally posted by ummervayy
        I wish to know the technical details ie specification of invertor and charge controller for a solar panel of 200 W, so that I can purchase both invertor and charge controller.
        HI : accorind your inquire . your solar panel is 200 W so the controller you can choose 12v/20A and the inverter the input voltage according to your country's voltage ..
        We are 3hz solar technology manufacturer in guangzhou china ..... lf you need knowning more detail and all the parameter just give me email and then we chat .

Comment

Working...