Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off grid partially mostly used for power outage usage. Why won't it pay for itself??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stix View Post
    I took things the wrong way and apologize to all. Now I can go back to hiding and just read the forum until I learn more.
    Stix no problem. We just know from experience, the way it came off it was impossible. So no worries.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Stix View Post
      I took things the wrong way and apologize to all. Now I can go back to hiding and just read the forum until I learn more.
      No reason to hide. When you have questions to ask, ask them. And if you think you may have an answer which is useful to another member, either be sure you understand what is being asked or make your post in the form of a question rather than an answer.
      SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Thanks. I will speak much more clearly and make sure people know what I am saying before jumping the gun. I did have to switch CC, but will make a new thread and let this disaster of a thread die

Comment

Relax styx, this is a Forum, no apologies are ever required.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
            Relax styx, this is a Forum, no apologies are ever required.
            Although they are often appreciated.

Remember, styx, most new members are here to propose or describe mistakes and to get redirected down the right path.
            SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Easier to ask questions first and buy the right equipment than guess and find out the hard way. Everything else I like and have not had any troubles.

Comment

Working...
              X