• Show
Clear All
  • inetdog
    Super Moderator
    • May 2012

Originally posted by solar pete
    Howdy All

Attempting to get some photos up.

Ahhhh crap, didnt work will have to get someone who knows what they are doing to help me, maybe tomorrow
    The simplest interface and lowest load on the Forum servers will be obtained if you host the photos on a sharing site like Photobucket, make them publicly viewable, and then put a link to the photo gallery in the email using the standard "link" tool.
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• solar pete
      Administrator
      • May 2014

Originally posted by inetdog
      The simplest interface and lowest load on the Forum servers will be obtained if you host the photos on a sharing site like Photobucket, make them publicly viewable, and then put a link to the photo gallery in the email using the standard "link" tool.
      ok I think this link might work, fingers crossed.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I went up yesterday for a look and all was good, but later into the arvo we had an alarm and red light come on one of the SP Pro CC the system kept on running so will have to get one of the crew out to investigate it, we did have cloudy weather and trades people working with tools, and lots of power going all around, I have a therory that it might have been wanting to change form batteries to grid power when some of the tools were kicking in and out, and that after a few hours of chopping and changing all the time and cloudy dull weather we developed an issue in the CC, but this is just wild speculation, should know later today.

Cheers

Just clicked on the link and it worked
      Last edited by solar pete; 07-09-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Pete: I just clicked on the link: Is that you in the ad ? Nice threads. Get new underwear.

Comment

• solar pete
          Administrator
          • May 2014

Originally posted by J.P.M.
          Pete: I just clicked on the link: Is that you in the ad ? Nice threads. Get new underwear.
          Oh no I just clicked on the link and got a picture of a kitten??? and photo bucket saying it is down for maintenance??

I think I broke photobucket
          Last edited by solar pete; 07-10-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• inetdog
            Super Moderator
            • May 2012

Works great for me. Nice wire dressing job. And the battery bank is impressive.
            SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• SunEagle
              Super Moderator
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by inetdog
              Works great for me. Nice wire dressing job. And the battery bank is impressive.
              Ditto. The pictures of the system are impressive. I also like the wire tray being used. Makes it a clean install to trouble shoot.

My only issue is how would you get to one of those batteries in the middle of the pack out without having to move a large portion of them. Maybe some type of overhead lifting system might have been employed.

Comment

• solar pete
                Administrator
                • May 2014

Originally posted by SunEagle
                Ditto. The pictures of the system are impressive. I also like the wire tray being used. Makes it a clean install to trouble shoot.

My only issue is how would you get to one of those batteries in the middle of the pack out without having to move a large portion of them. Maybe some type of overhead lifting system might have been employed.
                Howdy

Good question re the batteries, I was the one who got he job of going around and testing all the batteries before it got hooked up to make sure we didnt have a problem battery before we started and the middle ones were tough to get to, but it was doable but awkward. Still havnt found out what the red light coming on the SP Pro was all about might try to find out soon, cheers
                Last edited by solar pete; 03-05-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...