Solar batch water heater - The fastest payback from solar energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar batch water heater - The fastest payback from solar energy

I have just made a 150 litre solar batch heater.
    It only cost me a few euros in flexible tubes because the rest is easy to obtain recyclable materials.

The payback time must be only a few months and it will save a lot over time.

You can read all about it on my blog here.

http://cortijoblog.com/2015/06/06/ba...ree-hot-water/

--Mod Note: The information is useful, but we frown on advertising, even to the extent of ads inserted by the blog hosting company.
    I am allowing this, but it is on the edge of what is permitted, and I am not sure on which side it falls.
    Other Mods might decide differently.
    Last edited by inetdog; 06-09-2015, 07:19 PM.

Originally posted by cortijo View Post
    It only cost me a few euros in flexible tubes because the rest is easy to obtain recyclable materials.

Built several many years ago. Appropriate tech. at close to its finest.

Comment

--Mod Note: The information is useful, but we frown on advertising, even to the extent of ads inserted by the blog hosting company.
      I am allowing this, but it is on the edge of what is permitted, and I am not sure on which side it falls.
      They are not the ads of the hosting company, it is my blog and they are google ads. When one puts google ads on a page you can see the stats of the "custom channel" in order to see the earnings. On the page that links from the this blog the income generated from the ads you can see is 0.21 euro cents per 1000 views. So far there have been about 10 clickthroughs from Solar Panel Talk. which represents an income of less that 1 cent. So there really is no point in spamming the forum. It would take about 5 years to earn the price of a cup of coffee. Hardly a good way of making money. Maybe I am a weirdo trying to propagate my ideas on internet to a group of people who appear to share a common interest for no perceived benefit. Maybe, I am guilty of a certain vanity in wanting other people to read my post. If you are not 100% happy with the link then please remove it. I have always felt a lot of hostility on this forum. Is it because I chose a Spanish nick? Is it because I is black?

Comment

If you are not 100% happy with the link then please remove it. I have always felt a lot of hostility on this forum. Is it because I chose a Spanish nick? Is it because I is black?
        If I felt that strongly about it, I would have munged the link to be non-clickable. But I did not. The explanation was as much for other posters as it was for your benefit.
        A lot of people who are not of color and do not have Hispanic nicks feel hostility here too. It happens.
        Hopefully you do not feel that the perceived hostility is the doing of moderators or administrators.
        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

There are a few other available that you can have a look at solar water heaters

Comment

Working...
          X