How to choose solar products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose solar products?

Compare with these companies ,JA、Trina、Yingli、Renesola、LDk etc.Which one should I choose if I want to buy solar panels? Why?

Originally posted by weijing3344 View Post
    Compare with these companies ,JA、Trina、Yingli、Renesola、LDk etc.Which one should I choose if I want to buy solar panels? Why?
    Hi weijing3344 and welcome to Solar Panel Talk.

We have used Trina, Yingli and others. Most tier one panels work about the same. So I would buy which ever one I got the best deal on, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
      Hi weijing3344 and welcome to Solar Panel Talk.

We have used Trina, Yingli and others. Most tier one panels work about the same. So I would buy which ever one I got the best deal on, cheers
      Thank you.

Comment

My friend use ReneSola and my neighbor use Trina...

---Mod Note: Clickable links removed. This looks like attempted link dropping for SEO purposes.
        Please stop!
        Last edited by inetdog; 07-17-2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Good job moderators ! ! !

Comment

respon

Originally posted by weijing3344 View Post

HI :
            Dear friends ! everything you buy is same . But first you need make sure solar power system it made buy lot of parts ... including the solar panel , solar controller and solar inverter .. battery so on ... this is the maid parts for this system .. above the factory is famous soalr factory you can choosen , but lf you known the detai of solar sytsem then you can search every soalr factory design and customized your products ! every parts has series for you choosen and the quality is different and price we can chat ! we are lf you need just email me ! we are solar manufactory in chin guangzhou . ,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jeannie View Post
              HI :
              Dear friends ! everything you buy is same . But first you need make sure solar power system it made buy lot of parts ... including the solar panel , solar controller and solar inverter .. battery so on ... this is the maid parts for this system .. above the factory is famous soalr factory you can choosen , but lf you known the detai of solar sytsem then you can search every soalr factory design and customized your products ! every parts has series for you choosen and the quality is different and price we can chat ! we are lf you need just email me ! we are solar manufactory in chin guangzhou . ,,,,,,,,,
              Jeannie

First it sounds like you are looking to get customers to sell them solar equipment. Please check with the Forum's owners like "solar pete" to get permission before you continue with any advertisements offering your products.

Also please look into a better English translator. While not impossible to read what you wrote has a lot of errors which affects the meaning you are trying to convey. Thank you.

Comment

I think that Suntech, and SolarWorld can be recommended and rather trusted as a companies with major experience.
                No sales ads allowed in new user sig

Comment

One thing to keep in mind about annoying link-droppers without any real content behind them is that they may or may not actually represent the company in any way.

If the company was informed about who we are and what we do, they too might actually frown upon these drive-by link droppers since we are the wrong sales demographic for that tactic!

Comment

If warranty support is important

If warranty support is important I would cross Yingli off your list they seem to be on the precipice of financial collapse. Google Yingli solar stock and one of the first results is about indebted Chies solar producer stops production. It's dated July 2015. LG seems popular around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X