Best places to buy LiFePO4 batteries??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiFePO4_Only View Post
    That would be a homerun!! Do you have a link or a name?
    I do not have a specific manufacturer in mind. You should be able to find someone to build you one based on the type and size of your generator.

Another way to quite down a generator is to install a muffler on the exhaust.

So a combination of enclosure and muffler may do the trick for you.

Comment

Kohler makes a decent home Generator powered from either LPG or NG. You can put one outside your bedroom window and sleep like a baby at night with them running. You got yourself stuck in a box of portable generator with wheels that use gasoline. Get out of the Orange and Blue box store. That is not the way the real world works. When you see a generator outside banks, gas stations, office complexes, Wallmarts, just about every cell tower you see, and the list goes on all use either diesel or propane/NG. and are whisper quite.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
        Kohler makes a decent home Generator powered from either LPG or NG. You can put one outside your bedroom window and sleep like a baby at night with them running. You got yourself stuck in a box of portable generator with wheels that use gasoline. Get out of the Orange and Blue box store. That is not the way the real world works. When you see a generator outside banks, gas stations, office complexes, Wallmarts, just about every cell tower you see, and the list goes on all use either diesel or propane/NG. and are whisper quite.
        I looked up Kohler thanks, i gotta say that I was shocked at their prices on the smaller units, the one I'd be interested in. Just buying 2 Kohlers instead of worrying about a portable unit wouldn't be insanely expensive. I've only been checking out portable units, man this put into perspective how expensive Hondas and Yamahas are

Comment

Working...
        X