X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge for 24hours

Hello,

If fridge is 80W and it consume 670w in 24hours as it mentioned in manual.m

And I use 12v 150watt 3pcs of solar panels with 30A PWM charge controller with 12v-200Ah battery.

Is it enough to run it for 24hours?

Originally posted by djhassoonew View Post
    Hello,

If fridge is 80W and it consume 670w in 24hours as it mentioned in manual.m

And I use 12v 150watt 3pcs of solar panels with 30A PWM charge controller with 12v-200Ah battery.

Is it enough to run it for 24hours?
    Depends on your solar isolation (location and time of year), looks like it could work in a sunny area. Not a big enough battery bank to make it through multiple days of clouds/rain. Do you have a 12v fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by LETitROLL View Post
      Depends on your solar isolation (location and time of year), looks like it could work in a sunny area. Not a big enough battery bank to make it through multiple days of clouds/rain. Do you have a 12v fridge?
      It's very sunny here and I don't need backup for multiple days because we get cloudy days once or twice in year

Comment

Originally posted by djhassoonew View Post
        It's very sunny here and I don't need backup for multiple days because we get cloudy days once or twice in year
        I misread his battery specs so I am removing my comments.
        Last edited by SunEagle; 05-20-2015, 11:48 AM. Reason: misread battery spec

Comment

Battery is a little small for both the load and array. It would be better if you can get it up to about 300AH @ 12V.

Comment

Working...
          X