Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chemo brained begginer needs someone to look this over and tell me if im close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the maintenance isn't an issue I have a golf cart I tend to batteries with so it will just fall into that routine on cleaning water checks ect..
    guess I shoulda been more clear on the chargerI was just thinking if I happen to forget about it being on over night once and a while wasn't sure if it would be an issue through the next day once the system started solar charging untill I remembered
    but thanks a lot for the help things much clearer now and written down

Comment

Originally posted by sozo13 View Post
      the maintenance isn't an issue I have a golf cart I tend to batteries with so it will just fall into that routine on cleaning water checks ect..
      guess I shoulda been more clear on the chargerI was just thinking if I happen to forget about it being on over night once and a while wasn't sure if it would be an issue through the next day once the system started solar charging untill I remembered
      but thanks a lot for the help things much clearer now and written down
      Depending on the sophistication of that charger having it and the solar charger connected at the same time may be ok if both chargers recognize that the battery is "full" and goes to "float" mode. Of course some of those battery chargers just keep pumping in the amps and can ruin your battery system.

Comment

Originally posted by sozo13 View Post
        So what does you specific gravity run?
        MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
        X