No announcement yet.

My New Favorite Battery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of talk, but We can get that by reading Trojans literature. How about someone talking buy a set and keep us informed on how they do or someone that uses them step up and tell us. Everyone that I have seen post about them has a hard time charging them with standard voltage because of available sun hours.

Comment

Originally posted by DanKegel View Post
      +1. Speaking as a non-battery-expert, it's cool to see lead-acid battery technology still making progress. Never let anyone tell you old dogs can't learn new tricks.

I'm sure it will. The last steam locomotives were spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy T View Post
        I see a lot of talk, but We can get that by reading Trojans literature. How about someone talking buy a set and keep us informed on how they do or someone that uses them step up and tell us. Everyone that I have seen post about them has a hard time charging them with standard voltage because of available sun hours.
        That applies to all batteries. Very few ever have enough panel wattage.

Point is and you are still missing it is the Industrial and RE Lines are intended to be operated in the PSOC range. I doubt many folks even know what PSOC actually means. That is why they don't get it and don't understand.

Operating in PSOC range is the killer for most Pb batteries.
        MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by bberry View Post
          I'm sure it will. The last steam locomotives were spectacular.
          They are still in use. Anyway Steam Engines are alive and well in the world. Nothing can match to raw power of a steam engine. 98% or so of all electricity in the world is generated with steam engines.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

+1. Speaking as a non-battery-expert, it's cool to see lead-acid battery technology still making progress. Never let anyone tell you old dogs can't learn new tricks.
            In the words of Mother Margolies ("M") in the Israel Bond (Oy-oy-seven) parody series:
            "You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can teach an old dog to teach a new dog old tricks."
            SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Guess I need to get me a copy of Loxfinger

Comment

Guess I need to get me a copy of Loxfinger
                My favorite title was "On the Secret Service of His Majesty, the Queen."
                SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
                X