Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm such a idiot.... for buying into Solar Technologies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philippeberard View Post
    Nice video energy gives more advantages save it.
    Phillippe, consider this a warning. If you do not have anything to say, please do not post.
    So far you have made over 10 posts and said essentially nothing in any of them.
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Alisobob View Post

This is the way to roll!!!!!

Anyone want to buy a slightly used 6.4KW PV system?

I ordered this thing.... today!
      hello Alisobob,thank you for sharing this new and great invention.forget what the expert are saying,this is great and they just need to modify it and package it well.am really impressed.
      pls i need more glue on how to order this new power source.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jomolu View Post
        hello Alisobob,thank you for sharing this new and great invention.forget what the expert are saying,this is great and they just need to modify it and package it well.am really impressed.
        pls i need more glue on how to order this new power source.
        thanks
        Don't get too excited. The video is a fraud. They did not invent a working machine to do what the video shows.

Comment

How does this work anyhow ?

Comment

My ironclad test if it's real/practical, is "Does the company HQ have commercial power lines running to the property ?"

none so far, they are all fakes/tricks
            Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
            || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
            || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
            gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
              Don't get too excited. The video is a fraud. They did not invent a working machine to do what the video shows.
              hi,well let wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by jomolu View Post
                hi,well let wait and see.
                Don't be an Idiot. There is no such thing as Above Unity Gain. Other wise you are a SUCKER and buy things like Water for Gas and HHO system for your car.

There are several organizations with multi-million dollar awards waiting for the first person or company to produce Above Unity Gain. Those organizations have been around for decades. Not one person has ever offered a prototype for testing. The first person or company that wins owns the world and would be richer and more powerful than all countries of the world combined.

But don't hold your breath because it is IMPOSSIBLE.
                MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
                  They did not invent a working machine to do what the video shows.
                  The video shows a motor spinning some metal disks.
                  And the motor is powered by an electric cord that's plugged into the wall off camera.
                  I don't think the video claims to be anything more than that, so technically it is exactly what is shown.
                  It's just that people *think* they are seeing some magical energy production, which of course isn't the case.

For anyone who's watching it and "amazed" - look at the fan - the motor never moves unless/until it's plugged into the fan. And that fan is on bare dirt - which would be really easy to put a lamp cord under the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by foo1bar View Post
                    The video shows a motor spinning some metal disks.
                    And the motor is powered by an electric cord that's plugged into the wall off camera.
                    I don't think the video claims to be anything more than that, so technically it is exactly what is shown.
                    It's just that people *think* they are seeing some magical energy production, which of course isn't the case.

For anyone who's watching it and "amazed" - look at the fan - the motor never moves unless/until it's plugged into the fan. And that fan is on bare dirt - which would be really easy to put a lamp cord under the dirt.
                    I agree. There is no question there is a hidden power wire running the fan and lights.

The "device" that is hand started and then rotates is just another motor being powered and not the source of power that people are led to believe.

The video makes it look like power being generated by a set of spinning discs which will get some people excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
                      There are several organizations with multi-million dollar awards waiting for the first person or company to produce Above Unity Gain. Those organizations have been around for decades. Not one person has ever offered a prototype for testing. The first person or company that wins owns the world and would be richer and more powerful than all countries of the world combined.

But don't hold your breath because it is IMPOSSIBLE.
                      The first person that figures how to make gasoline from electricity will do OK too. Bruce Roe

Comment

Originally posted by rhedayi View Post
                        How does this work anyhow ?
                        It doesn't. It violates the laws of nature governed by entropy.

Comment

I figured it out, when he plugs in the devices to be powered up, he actually is plugging the stupid motor to electricity. He spins the thing as someone flips the switch. They purposefully have him fumbling with the device while someone plugs in the whole (that board with the switches bulbs etc) He never spins the apparatus by itself. Bastard, had me fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by rhedayi View Post
                            I figured it out, when he plugs in the devices to be powered up, he actually is plugging the stupid motor to electricity. He spins the thing as someone flips the switch. They purposefully have him fumbling with the device while someone plugs in the whole (that board with the switches bulbs etc) He never spins the apparatus by itself. Bastard, had me fooled.
                            As long as you didn't send him any money to invest in his "invention" being fooled is ok and no harm as well as provide some humor once you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alisobob View Post

This is the way to roll!!!!!

Anyone want to buy a slightly used 6.4KW PV system?

I ordered this thing.... today!
                              Bob, How was your purchase? im curious.

Comment

Originally posted by jay291 View Post
                                Bob, How was your purchase? im curious.
                                hi jay,pls am really interested in buying this generator,.pls give me the link on how to order and who to contact.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X