I have a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
    I understand your desire to provide clean air for your children to breath. And maybe technology in the future will have been perfected to keep the lights on and the air clean.

What are you doing right now to reduce that pollution? Are you driving a car, using electricity at night, buying food from the grocery store?

All of those things require the burning of fossil fuel. So besides wishing on cheap solar panels what are you actually doing to cut fossil fuel being burned?
    Hoping. Believing. Knowing. Creating. Experiencing. Expressing, and, eventually, Becoming a solar panel dream expert!

Comment

Originally posted by Razer0 View Post
      Hoping. Believing. Knowing. Creating. Experiencing. Expressing, and, eventually, Becoming a solar panel dream expert!
      Well all those actions do not burn fossil fuel so I guess you are doing a lot.

Not what I would hope someone as dedicated as you are to wanting to reduce pollution could be doing, but I'll give you an E for effort.

Comment

Do those things in one hand and crap in the other - come back and tell us which one fills up first!

You are blowing green smoke and nothing more.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
          Well all those actions do not burn fossil fuel so I guess you are doing a lot.

Not what I would hope someone as dedicated as you are to wanting to reduce pollution could be doing, but I'll give you an E for effort.
          Got me a guidance system, it's not working for me to stop driving to my local shop to buy food for me and my stomach. Not thinking about petrol fuuuuuumes, the same stuff I'm dishing out behind me while the guy in front of me is giving me exactly what I'm getting upset about, the same stuff I'm dishing to the guy behind me. Maybe he has a good car with filters and stuff, so his lungs are ok, so its fine. My lungs are damaging, my physical life and the well being of it is being affected, so probably is the guy behind the guy behind me, coz, well in this part of the world we drive non-filtered cars. I mean, the windows disappear into the door. I mean, THE DOOR?!

What genius thought of that???

No, I will focus on my intention. I will pick up trash from my nature reserve that I unproudly do once every few months, proud when I do it. Unproud when I don't.

We're all "doing" what we're doing at the level we're at. No judgement, its just where we're at.

But we can all improve. Including me. Especially me. I do those things. That's me. Its what I do. I pollute. I'm a polluter.

Comment

I pollute. I'm a polluter.
            You can pollute elsewhere now.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I remember the whole "hope and change" mantra..... where has that gotten us? Your bilge is all political just like my "hope and change" comment. Just because the focus of this forum is solar, does not necessarily mean your political comments are useful to solar conversation. You have plenty of outlets to drivel your politics on.....DNC, media matters, kos report, move on.org, NBC,ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, KPBS, Cspan, ESPN, ......I could go on but you get my point.

Happy Trails Grasshopper.......

TJ

Comment

Just creating an awareness, that's all
                Well, keep dreaming but act accordingly..what we have today comes from others dreams though

Comment

Everyone have a dream . Mine is to power whole my neighbourhood with my single grid. For now not possible but somewhere in the future .
                  No sales ads allowed in new user sig

Comment

Working...
                  X