This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Battery Specification Guide

OK here is Trojan's Product Directory Guide. Every model with specs to zero in quickly on battery. You will see many references in the Forum to Trojan Battery. Although I will stop short of saying Trojan is the best manufacture out there, well there Industrial Line is the best, but for the Signature and Premium lines are some of the best bang for your buck. What I will say is any professional battery person Top 3 List would include Trojan.
    Last edited by Sunking; 08-17-2016, 03:40 PM.
    MSEE, PE

Thanks SK, when it come to batteries yo are da man, or should I say king, cheers.

Comment

SK, can you also add to this the recommend charge rates for flooded vs AGM?
      Solar Queen
      altE Store

Comment

Originally posted by Amy@altE View Post
        SK, can you also add to this the recommend charge rates for flooded vs AGM?
        Not sure what you are asking. Rephrase question please or PM me.
        MSEE, PE

Comment

You had a post a while back with a recommended C/x rate for flooded batteries, as well as a range for AGM (being more forgiving, can accept a wider range of C rate.)
          Solar Queen
          altE Store

Comment

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
            Thanks SK, when it come to batteries yo are da man, or should I say king, cheers.
            Your welcome Pete. Please delete first Thread, and then delete all replies and lock this one up please.
            MSEE, PE

Comment

Deleted by SK
              MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
              X