X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
    You a peddler phishing for leads ? If not, why not post a question or two and a description of things like your usage and what you want to accomplish so we can all get a look and share ?
    I posted in reply to post which matches with what i am looking for...

4-5kw system since i have approx 450kw usages every month. I drive electric car and that's what using most electricity. Before EV, i was having $70-80 electric bill.

Hope this gives you idea... i just started looking for system recently.

Comment

Originally posted by rfarkiya View Post
      I posted in reply to post which matches with what i am looking for...

4-5kw system since i have approx 450kw usages every month. I drive electric car and that's what using most electricity. Before EV, i was having $70-80 electric bill.

Hope this gives you idea... i just started looking for system recently.
      Your usage is probably low enough that solar will not be cost effective for you any time soon. People get solar to lower their bills to what yours already are without it.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
        Your usage is probably low enough that solar will not be cost effective for you any time soon. People get solar to lower their bills to what yours already are without it.
        70-80 per month usages was before EV... but right now its around $120-140. Do you think still its at low end to be feasible?

Comment

Originally posted by rfarkiya View Post
          70-80 per month usages was before EV... but right now its around $120-140. Do you think still its at low end to be feasible?
          If you are charging the EV at super off peak rates, maybe no. If you're on tiered rates, maybe close. How many miles/yr. on the EV ? What's the EV charging rate/kWh ?

Comment

Working...
          X