The Power Of Solar Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power Of Solar Lighting

Our organization works to bring light and electricity to villages without power and I can speak from experience when I say the difference solar power can make in the developing world is phenomenal. 1 billion people live without light and electricity and solar represents the perfect solution to this problem. Solar is not only a green and sustainable solution it's also the key to global energy access in the 21st century.

If you're interested this is a blog post I wrote about bringing solar lighting to a village in India.
    The Solar Village Blog
    Last edited by kselman100; 03-05-2015, 08:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

Originally posted by kselman100 View Post
    Our organization works to bring light and electricity to villages without power and I can speak from experience when I say the difference solar power can make in the developing world is phenomenal. 1 billion people live without light and electricity and solar represents the perfect solution to this problem. Solar is not only a green and sustainable solution it's also the key to global energy access in the 21st century.

If you're interested this is a blog post I wrote about bringing solar lighting to a village in India.
    The Solar Village Blog

I just got off the phone with the IRS and we have been officially designated a 501 c3 non profit org.

Comment

Originally posted by kselman100 View Post
      I just got off the phone with the IRS and we have been officially designated a 501 c3 non profit org.
      Lots of simpleton blather - Did you get the OK from user name Jason prior to posting this stuff?

I suggest you do or it will be deleted.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X