Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grundfos SQF 200 controller

Hello All,

Today I experienced that my pump continues to run even though the relay on the SQF 200 gets turned off. I'm thinking this is a circuit board issue. Anybody else experience this syndrome/thoughts?

Can you actually hear the relay click ? If you can't, and used to be able to, the contacts may be stuck.
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
      Can you actually hear the relay click ? If you can't, and used to be able to, the contacts may be stuck.
      I will give it a listen tomorrow and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by liteguy1 View Post
        I will give it a listen tomorrow and report back.
        If the contacts are stuck, it may be the result of overloading the relay, or it may just be old age. For a sealed (ice cube) relay, a common way of checking for this and making a temporary fix is to gently (or less gently but do not break the circuit board) tap the relay case with the handle of a screwdriver at a time when the relay should be off (like with the power removed from the controller). That may free up the contacts.
        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
        X