Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from United Kingdom hoping to learn a little about solar power for garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from United Kingdom hoping to learn a little about solar power for garden

I have an allotment and i'm interested in getting some solar power on my chicken coop, greenhouse and shed, just wanting to have a look around the forum and hopefully learn something from you guys

Hi Katy - Welcome to Solar Panel Talk!

Russ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

New member in the US (MI) STATE doing the same thing for a friend,

Hi, my name is Bonnie and I just started a class in school to teach me how to set up a system for a friend/co-workers green house and a system for her chicken house also.

So far I have learned it is a pretty easy thing to do, and really take only a few objects to make it affordable.

I have learned so far, that one needs solar panel, the mounting gear( L-brackets, extrusion, and one of these (roof cups, pole, ground frame).
      Also, regarding components: Regulator, (called a Control Charger); Inverter(changes the DC to AC or vis/versa); 12V car batters, 12Volt heater;
      2 terminal strips, (+/-); Red, Black, White, (16Gage wire), and a few other things which I will mention later if your still needing this info.

This is my first day on this site and I am responding to possibly learn from you or walk through this with you. That is according to how far you have gotten with your solar goal?

Comment

Working...
      X