• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Thank you for the clear up.

Comment

Originally posted by paulcheung View Post
      Ok, Thank you for the clear up.

My friend

Can i use 3 charger for the 12/pc of 12v 200ah battery this batterie i will connect by series parrallel type to givevme 48v 600AH is that possible or that will damge the battery or one charger enought to charge them your advice will be great

Regards

Comment

I am not sure of the benefit for three chargers unless you can't get one large enough charger to charge the three strings of the bank. once you connect all three to the same inverter all the strings will come together, unless you have some how that can disconnect each string and charge them individually, maybe other members can chime in to give you more information of the pros and the cons of three chargers verse single charger?

Cheers.

Comment

I am not sure of the benefit for three chargers unless you can't get one large enough charger to charge the three strings of the bank. once you connect all three to the same inverter all the strings will come together, unless you have some how that can disconnect each string and charge them individually, maybe other members can chime in to give you more information of the pros and the cons of three chargers verse single charger?

Cheers.
          Dear

The inverter i have is 6KW power in specification they say in 48v charge is 50A but this inverter cost only 600$ i am a fried the charge rate is not correct because when i check the charger cost in market it almost the same price with inverter and the inverter i have is made in china so that way i need to know about multi chargers

Regards

Comment

If it were me I would just try the inverter/charger to see if it will work before buying any more charger.

Comment

If it were me I would just try the inverter/charger to see if it will work before buying any more charger.

My friend off course i will test and try it that is sure my question was to get experience incase off the inverter charge do not work thats it my friend thank for you reply .

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X