Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a question for RV setup's wanting some info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok sorry that I have been out of pocket. and hanks to everyone for there input. I did get a little ticked because my question was ignored. I was instantly shot down, with out thought. I understand that it cost money and for maintenance. doesn't everything. ur car, house.... but if I can cover my slidesouts , which by he way is a weak spot on my toy hauler, where heat comes in. and try to gain some shade, and I was thinking that I could gain in 2 different ways.
    All I was wanting was some input, like what to start out with on my equipment so I wouldn't mess up and have to buy things twice over.

Now for the ones that actually took time to read and understand what my question was, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! for the others if you think I am going to let you tell me what to do or not to do, and then do it,, well might want to ask my parents it don't work that way. lol

I would like to thank you to the ones that gave me some good info,,,, have a great day for everyone else Brad

Comment

Originally posted by akadrakkar View Post
      if you think I am going to let you tell me what to do or not to do, and then do it,, well might want to ask my parents it don't work that way. lol
      And look where NOT LISTENING got you, living in a RV at a KOA camp ground who cannot afford to pay his electric bill. Your parents must be proud.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Some folks have difficulty in achieving politeness in discourse
        Reed

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
          And look where NOT LISTENING got you, living in a RV at a KOA camp ground who cannot afford to pay his electric bill. Your parents must be proud.
          well to start out ur quote doesn't bother me, would to say that was said in the past tenths, I didn't listen lol and not to say I am much better now either. lol but I try,
          Well yes they are proud even my father that passed in 2004. yes I have a camper and live in have another camper that I rent out,(its a not much to look at lol but its a check every month) I have a house that my kids live in with my mother, that I pay for, i build bakeries and brewery's, have traveled more 3,000 miles in the 16 months, and on track to make 85,000 this year,,, I am just interested in trying something new... thank ya'll, I will start off small and learn by what ever means need .
          I will start off small and and gain some shade on my 35' toy hauler,,
          I think I have learned a lot with post, once again I say thank you to all,,,and god bless

Comment

Working...
          X