No announcement yet.

Parallel Vs. Series PV Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, Coke with ICE and some popcorn...

Easiest formulae to remember:

V=I*R (or E=I*R)
    and
    P=I*V (or P=I*E)

DC only, AC Side gets into some math I'm not interested in any longer at my age...
    House-Sun Earth Hot Water.
    RV-390W Kyocera, Kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoNiE View Post
      Oh yeah, Coke with ICE and some popcorn...

Easiest formulae to remember:

V=I*R (or E-I*R)
      and
      P=I*V (or P=I*E)

DC only, AC Side gets into some math I'm not interested in any longer at my age...
      Well if I were you I would not worry mcuh about Trigonometry until you first learn simple algebra and Ohm's Law. I have no idea where you came up with V = E-I*R
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
        Well if I were you I would not worry mcuh about Trigonometry until you first learn simple algebra and Ohm's Law. I have no idea where you came up with V = E-I*R
        Sunking, have him drop you by English 101 on his way to Electronics 101.
        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
          Looks more like ZoNiE made typo to me. V = I*R or E = I*R. The "-" key is right next to the "=" key on my keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
            Looks more like ZoNiE made typo to me. V = I*R or E = I*R. The "-" key is right next to the "=" key on my keyboard.
            Oops! yeah a typo. thanks for being civil about such an obvious typo. I fixed it.
            House-Sun Earth Hot Water.
            RV-390W Kyocera, Kid.

Comment

Working...
            X