SolarCity lease in LADWP area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SolarCity lease in LADWP area ?

Can someone post or provide me a copy of SolarCity's lease in the LADWP area? - please take-out / black-out details of a specific contract, I don't want or need to know the details of anyone's specific lease.

I want to review the contract terms in detail before I look at their proposed economics. I've learned the hard way that contract terms are more important than the proposed economics. Someone told me that SolarCity has a slightly different worded lease in LADWP's area than other locations. I've asked SolarCity several times for a copy but I only get a welcome to SolarCity email.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ataboc View Post
    Can someone post or provide me a copy of SolarCity's lease in the LADWP area? - please take-out / black-out details of a specific contract, I don't want or need to know the details of anyone's specific lease.

I want to review the contract terms in detail before I look at their proposed economics. I've learned the hard way that contract terms are more important than the proposed economics. Someone told me that SolarCity has a slightly different worded lease in LADWP's area than other locations. I've asked SolarCity several times for a copy but I only get a welcome to SolarCity email.

Thanks in advance.
    Why not just ask Solar City for a copy of their LADWP rider ? The LADWP lease riders I've seen deal mostly with the loss and/or recapture of any tax credits in the case of early termination of the lease as effected by LADWP requirements. There may be other stipulations or requirements added since my last Solar City lease review.

Comment

Sc ladwp

Everything is the same except for the mandatory buyout. LADWP states that SolarCity must state the lease buyout amount in the contract.

Comment

Working...
      X