Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does solar inverter is intelliegent one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does solar inverter is intelliegent one?

I have doubt for example if my load consume 12kw per hour and if my solar panel produces 8kw/hr then what will be choice of inverter to satisfy the load.
    1) does it take 8kw from panel and remaining 4kw from main
    OR
    2)it takes all 12kw from main

Originally posted by sudhakar View Post
    I have doubt for example if my load consume 12kw per hour and if my solar panel produces 8kw/hr then what will be choice of inverter to satisfy the load.
    1) does it take 8kw from panel and remaining 4kw from main Yes.
    OR
    2)it takes all 12kw from main
    A grid tied inverter (GTI), also called a grid-interactive system, will produce the maximum power that the PV array is capable of supplying at the moment and fee that into your electrical system.
    If the output is lower than your consumption, the excess comes from the power company (POCO) through the meter.
    If the output is higher than your consumption, the excess is fed back through the meter to POCO.
    This requires an interconnection agreement between you and POCO, and a meter which is configured to count down when power is flowing out. If that is not done, you will be billed for any power you send back as if you were using it instead.
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Well, according to my experience in solar technology, solar inverters are intelligent one as well as cost efficient, but I still doubt their overall efficiency.
      For ad rates, contact user JASON. Further attempts at placing ads will result in a ban.
      Moderator.

Comment

Working...
      X