This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a Photo Album To Show Off Your Work [Tutorial]

In this tutorial I will show you how to create a photo album right here on Solar Panel Talk for you to display your work for everyone to see.

After you create your album, you can put a link to your album in your "signature" so whenever you make a post here on Solar Panel Talk, the link to your photo album will always show up without you having to post it.

Step 1:

After you are logged into SolarPanelTalk.com, click on the "User CP" button at the top of the page under the SolarPanelTalk logo.

Step 2:

Click on the "pictures & albums" link on the navigation menu in the left column.

Step 3:

Click the link that says, "Click here to add an album and start uploading pictures!"

Step 4:

Fill in the Title and description of your album, then click submit to continue. Upload your photos and copy the link to your album.

Step 5:

Go back to the "User CP" as described in Step 1.

Step 6:

Click on "Edit Signature"

Step 7:

Type in what you want your signature to say, then highlight the words that will link to your album.

Step 8:

Then paste your link in this box that pops up and and click "ok"

Step 9:

Click the "Save signature" button

Finished.
    Now make a new thread to let us know you have your pictures up!

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to post in this thread and I'll get it fixed for you.

I have tryed to create a link and post it in my album but It didn't work for me.
    I have the pictures , That went real good.
    Wayne , DeltaFox 25

Jason could you help me please.

Comment

Hey Wayne, Thanks for making the album.

I fixed your link.

Comment

Jason , Thank you for helping me on my photo's

Comment

good work. Hope they do thir job for a long time
          Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
          || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
          || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
          gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Jason

Thanks Again

Comment

no prob

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial

Jason, thanks for the steps on creating an album! Wasn't even aware of the feature till I saw your thread.
                I gave it a try and I think it got it right. No way to re-organize the order of the photos after they are uploaded? I posted them in reverse order to get them in the right sequence.
                Thanks,

Frank

Comment

Hey Frank, thanks for putting together an album. Looks good!

Unfortunately you can't arrange the photos right now. I'm updating the forum here in a few days and keeping my fingers crossed that it's going to be a new feature. I'll let you posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X