X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures please

Hi all,

I also would like to see pictures of your project if possible.

My project is ready for the next rain inspection to see if Phase I is complete, so I can start building internally.

Most of my work is posted on my Facebook page at txtinner

Comment

• Soloar Cells

Originally posted by raesh
      hi ecusolar i wish to build a tiny cell with in cheap material. any one has goods row for this .......rajesh
      Where do you get your solar cells from, and the back up batteries from?

sek
      sek

Comment

• Hi All,
        Let me introduce myself, my name is Haiqal. im 26 years old from Indonesia.
        i just start my solar panel, its long time ago when you talking about this.
        I hope so all of you have more expert experience. and also still can catching all of you in here.
        for now, i want to start to build the company for assembly solar panel. i imported solar cells from china.

lets we talk about my work so far..
        i try to change glass and eva laminate with resin. but i just finish my second panel with wet resin ( i wrongly about dosage! ). so the result still disappointed. wet resin still a conductor for electric pulse.
        can we start talk about solar panel again now? please..

I enjoyed reading this forum, and can see the Engineering background in the details. Really appreciate with your things, but i have finished to read the forum but still not get your Manual book to build the solar panel.

Comment

• I will give some picture, actually im Geodetic Eng. really hard for me to do the electric thing. But its like a challenge for me
          the blue one, is my first project. the solar cell looks burn because my solder too long touched the solar cells. it is my first experience to make solar panel.
          and for solar backsheet i change to vinyl wallpaper. and the resin im using pmma its strongly for heat, water and UV

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X