Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Pumps - SunSmart products

HI,
    i was interested in using the SunSmart Products. But i couldn't find any Installation manual or the user guide for this product.
    would any one have any idea or document and wiring this up.
    planning to 10 x 180W solar panel but have on idea in wiring it up to the controller

Anticipate your opinions.
    Cheers,
    Spencer

Hi Spencer - Welcome to Solar Panel Talk!

To get any comments you need to provide the model number.

Russ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Solar water pumps

SolarWaterPumpingSystem.jpg
      Solar water pumps is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or the thermal energy available from collected sunlight as opposed to grid electricity or diesel run water pumps. Solar powered water pumps can deliver drinking water as well as water for livestock or irrigation purposes.

A photovoltaic solar powered pump system has three parts:
      the pump
      the controller
      solar panels.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipallison View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3708[/ATTACH]
        Solar water pumps is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or the thermal energy available from collected sunlight as opposed to grid electricity or diesel run water pumps. Solar powered water pumps can deliver drinking water as well as water for livestock or irrigation purposes.

A photovoltaic solar powered pump system has three parts:
        the pump
        the controller
        solar panels.
        Please be aware that our website sponsor does sell solar water pumps. So it is fine if you are posting information about a system you are looking at or have installed for yourself but please don't start advertising if you are selling this product. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          HI,
          i was interested in using the SunSmart Products. But i couldn't find any Installation manual or the user guide for this product.
          would any one have any idea or document and wiring this up.
          planning to 10 x 180W solar panel but have on idea in wiring it up to the controller

Anticipate your opinions.
          Cheers,
          Spencer
          All I could find for Sunsmart is PV panels so:Wiring will be more dependent on the inverter/charge controller so that information can be found there.

Mounting/intall will be more dependent on type of racking needed for roof (flat or sloped) or ground mount (rack, pole, and if tracking is to be used). Once you know where you plan on mounting them then start looking at racking for that situation.

Comment

Working...
          X