Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Udit
    Hello Members,

As we know even in the dark, we can generate the solar power energy. This was discovered by the Scientists Timothy Kucharski. Many of the people don't know how it actually works, but this was the very important invention for the used of cheap energy.
    What blather - this is research stuff and not anything done commercially.

Do not post such BS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello Members,

As we know even in the dark, we can generate the solar power energy. .....
      Darn, I've been aiming my panels at the sun all this time.
      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

As we know even in the dark, we can generate the solar power energy.
        Me thinks you need to change your username from Udit to Idiot.
        MSEE, PE

Comment

A good discussion is going.. Interrupted by .. S.........

Comment

You can get a variety of Battery source

Originally posted by JackTravis View Post
            Hi friends,

I am Jack Travis.

I have planned to install roof integrated solar panels for my home. I am using the energy saving lights in my home.

Can anyone tell me which battery source is better so that the power is lasting for a full day????
            Depending upon the Light consumed at home, the total estimation of the light energy required by you must be done in terms of kWh. After the estimation is done,you must calculate your budget and compare it with the prices of the various battery sources available in the market that are useful for you. I use the inverter batteries and an inverter to store the power. It is useful and lasts for around one and a half day. I think you must use the inverter and inverter batteries to fulfill your power saving issues.

Comment

Originally posted by rbelectronics View Post
              Depending upon the Light consumed at home, the total estimation of the light energy required by you must be done in terms of kWh. After the estimation is done,you must calculate your budget and compare it with the prices of the various battery sources available in the market that are useful for you. I use the inverter batteries and an inverter to store the power. It is useful and lasts for around one and a half day. I think you must use the inverter and inverter batteries to fulfill your power saving issues.
              That is one strange answer -

- What are inverter batteries?
              - How do you use an inverter to store power?
              - What lasts around one and a half day?
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by russ View Post
                That is one strange answer -
                - What lasts around one and a half day?
                I guess the inverter batteries, which are now empty and have to be replaced.
                SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by inetdog View Post
                  I guess the inverter batteries, which are now empty and have to be replaced.
                  And they are on back order.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                  X