Feedback for Solar Panel Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for Solar Panel Talk

I want to know your thoughts about Solar Panel Talk, whether it be negative or positive.

Please send an email to feedback [at] solarpaneltalk.com or click on the "contact" link right under the solarpaneltalk logo.

This feedback is crucial for building the best possible Solar Energy community.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

**Please DO NOT email with solar questions. They will go unanswered. All solar questions must be posted on the forum for everyone's benefit. Thank you.

To me, "very" positive.

Still like more the green color.
    Email will be sent with more feedback.

Comment

Thanks Marineliner, however, the green would be a dramatic change, and people were saying it was too bright on their screens and annoying to look at. The current colors are easy on the eyes, which is important because people are on here for long periods of time.

Comment

Updates on the latest solar energy news

We need updates on the latest solar energy news.
        But, unfortunately, someone make used by advertising their facebook account.
        A very smart action had taken by Mike.

It is: http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/showth...ar-energy-news

Comment

I get the lots of neg attitude, afraid to ask questions feeling here.

Comment

Hi Swampwood - The guy is throwing a tantrum as he thinks he should dictate what is going on.

He has been warned for the last time.

Ask your questions - no problem.

Russ
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I see the mods here must be kept busy just deleting spam, I just noticed the latest one, with 10 in 5 minutes!

Are you guys running a spam posting contest you have not told us about?

Comment

Today there have been several that were absolute spammers - China based for the most part.

Also a few links were removed.

Just for the record - members that contribute may be allowed to post links - many in the industry have excellent and in depth knowledge that is very helpful to others.

A one line or short paragraph that says little doe not qualify.

Russ
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

You're doing a good job, if they were allowed to post spam unchecked these forums would soon become frustrating to visit.

Comment

Healthawareness - This is the typical green BS & blather that comes about when people parrot what they are told rather than think.

If you are so concerned I suggest you just hide under a rock and don't eat or drink anything - the problem will be resolved shortly.

You can search anything and come up with horror stories - posted by people like you and your little friends. Often they are posted by a concerned scientist or environmentalist - both terms are meaningless without an individuals name attached.

Russ
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by healthawareness View Post
                      Be pro-active - dig deeper for the right information and protect your health and the environment.
                      You gotta die from something.
                      MSEE, PE

Comment

solar panel discussions

This reply is for Russ!

All education and knowledge comes from what people read, are taught, and their learning experiences, not "What they Think" as you put it.

The information I wanted to share came from FACT. It is not what I came up with. Many people were concerned about whether or not there were any side effects for using solar panels. I certainly am far from hiding under a rock. I am well educated, with two university degrees, two years of college, five years education in Alternative Medicine, was a Social Worker for 25 years, qualified as a personal trainer, fitness instructor and Nutritionist, and feel justified in stating that any information that I have given is accurate. I am far from naive. Where do you get off making any reference to "my little friends" etc.?

You must be some crazy, uneducated person who is in the business of selling solar panels, or perhaps have some vested interest, like working for one of the energy companies that is pushing them.

Why don't you offer some helpful, knowledgeable information to this panel if you have any rather than offensive criticism? Either that, or crawl back to where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by healthawareness View Post
                          This reply is for Russ!

All education and knowledge comes from what people read, are taught, and their learning experiences, not "What they Think" as you put it.
                          Moderator note - Never have sold any solar equipment whatsoever. Alternative medicine? Social worker? You are gone -

Russ
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by meridiansolar
                            second one is nothing but a political diatribe that has nothing to do with solar.
                            Solar is 100% political. When you go pouring in billions of dollars of tax money into a program, it is purely political, especially into programs that do not work.
                            MSEE, PE

Comment

You look at them, I have a day job. Answering the same questions, that are plainly covered previously, and then whining about the same "it won't work, study electronics if you want to know why" answer, what's a human moderator to do?

As to the 2nd thread, I'm just letting it run its course, as long as the servers have power
                              Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                              || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                              || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                              gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Working...
                              X